What's happening in our lives right now?! Hmm. Everything and nothing. You know that feeling of being so busy but when someone asks what you up to I have nothing in particular to tell?
The good thing is all of us are doing well and growing. Dalyla is doing dance on Mondays and soccer on Tuesdays and Thursday's. Doing well in school at Challenger. She loves it. She's into Taylor Swift music and wants to be a singer. I told her she should do voice lessons and she told me she already knows how to sing. Lol!
Anastyn is 14 months and a busy body. She doesn't say too much. But she jibber jabbers. She says mamma and Da. She calls all animals Da. She does sign language for milk. Her new thing is crossing her arms and standing tall. Too cute!
She loves to torture Muffin. I love my girls so much.




No comments:
Post a Comment