Tuesday, April 14, 2015

SOUTH AFRICA BABY!

Angie's Notes:
South Africa
Day 1 Travel Day
Hanging out in the lounge in JFK. Then going to our gate via a transfer bus to be told we had to go back out through security to another terminal and we only had an 1 1/2 hrs.
Going through security and I got pulled aside and they wouldn't tell me anything. Kev told me to calm down because I was getting pretty pissed. Then they took me into a room to pat me down and asked if I had any Medical Devices or Implants?? I said I did have Implants..hahaha.
Got to the Westin, beautiful hotel. Then went to the Waterfront for drinks and dinner @ Mitchell's first. Then to one at the water which had a beer tap at the table. Robert was really excited.. but it didn't work :( crappy service but great time and cheap shots. Then went on the Ferris Wheel......
Day 2
Woke up to a wonderful breakfast, sorry Dallas. :) Then had a great massage.
Went to our guest house which was so nice.. had the best view ever. Went to Hussar's Grill for dinner. (Walked) Best steak. We found a good beer called Jack Black which Robert thought tasted like Castle so we had a blind taste test. Then he realized it was night and day. Jack Black WAY better. We brought our own bottle of wine and me and Dallas wanted to leave because we just couldn't sit there anymore. I tried to pore my glass of wine back into the bottle to take with us. Then Dallas put the bottle behind her shirt that was wrapped around her and the two of us walked out. On the way home we had to stop to take a pee on the side of the road. During that time it either rained one drop or Dallas' pee splashed on my arm. :) We got home and I went to open the sliding glass door and broke the handle. Told Dallas "don't be mad at me" as I'm holding the handle in my hand. So we went out our bedroom door to the pool. Tried to hide from the boys but didn't do a very good job. Got in the hot tub, listened to some music and drank some more. Dallas decided to jump in the pool and then I did. We ended up taking our tops off and swimming. Then heard "ladies and Gentlemen can you please be quiet". We were really loud.
Day 3
Rainy day, went to the beach to check it out and Dallas was horny. :) Then just walked around and ate and drank. Went to Codfather's which had a turn table full of sushi. Then got food to take back and grill at our Beach House. Invited Joseph to dinner... poor guy, we probably scared the hell out of him. Later that night Kev went to bed and the three of us sat in the living room and drank Jaegger out of the bottle and Dallas and I took pictures on the ipad. I think that was the night that the three of us were singing song.
Day 4
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLAS!!! Had breakfast and Robert made momosa's. Then went on our wine tour. First stop we sampled 14 wines and was feeling great. During lunch we ordered a bottle of wine, then Robert thought we needed another. :) Went to a total of 4 winery's. Got dropped off at a Mexican Restaurant and was seated, when Robert realized he left his phone in the Tour Guides Van and Dallas left her Camera. Luckily the guy brought them right back. We went out that night drinking and looking for a dance place. Couldn't find one so went and ate, AGAIN this time to a THAI Restaurant. Robert ordered something so spicy that the lady asked if he was sure he wanted that. After sweating he ate the entire thing which our waitress has never seen be done. I still think he should have gotten a t-shirt. They brought Dallas ice cream with a candle.
Day 5
We went for a little hike up the hill and went to the beach. I know we ate somewhere in there but can't remember where. Robert got in the freezing water. We laid out in the sun for a bit. Our umbrella got carried away in the wind and luckily someone caught it with one hand. Some people were pissed at us. Oh because it's our fault that happened. :) Went back to our Guest House and sat in a sun for awhile and grilled again. Ostrich Steak and Chicken.

My notes:



















No comments: