I dedicate this blog to my family. I cherish my daughter and husband more than anything in this world.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Phrases Dalyla says
Dalyla likes to say "I know" in this tone that is so convincing.
She calls the game Angry Birds "hungry birds".
"Watch my talent show"
"Let me stretch out"
She calls out " Dawas Stewart where are you".
She calls herself Dyda Skye.
When I ask her how old she is she can tell me 2.
When you ask her, "what are you doing? She says " I don't know"
Oh and she called me "fuckin fucks"....so that was not awesome.
Right now her big thing is to rummage through my jewelry and dress up in all of her dresses. She loves to play with her babies and is such a good little mommy.
She is definitely independent and reminds me everyday that the little things don't matter but little time does. She needs lots of attention and teases me if she doesn't get it. She gets time out often.
She is learning her letters and can count to 20. She knows her ABC's and loves to sing it.
She reads me stories from memory and she sings me all kinds of songs.
Her memory is impeccable!
Good thing I laugh and try not to get too caught up in her little ways that challenge me. All I can say is being consistent is the hardest thing I have ever had to do/be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment