Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Family and Life

This week has been a rough one.  We have lost a dear family member, Alexis.  She is a step-cousin to me and we rarely hung out except for family get together's; few and far between.
It is really unfortunate that I have allowed myself to not spend enough time with my family and friends that matter and that I love.  I don't juggle work, kid, husband, and house all that well.  Nonetheless, I do miss Alexis and have such sadness in my heart for her family.  Isabelle looked up to her so much and it is apparent that she was dearly loved by her close family.  Seeing pictures of Alexis makes me think of what a beautiful person she is and how much she meant to all of us.
So with that it brings me to the thought of my next months and try to make a point to reach out to my family, near and far.  I want each and everyone of you to know that you are special to me.  Even if we hang out once in a blue moon, or all of the time.
I hug my daughter closer, I tell my mom and sisters I love them, and I cherish all of the time I have with my friends and family when I see them.


316551_2135539828202_1237260659_1991214_1737991005_n.jpg

No comments: