

She is so amazing! She is laughing a lot now. She can sit up all by herself and stay sat up. She rolls but only if she gets so mad from being on her tummy. She just doesn't care to roll much. She loves to stand up and jump with her legs. In her Jumperoo Im afraid she is going to give herself whiplash from jumping so much.
She got a new high-chair now. She loves it. And she loves to try to feed herself.
She has two new teeth now and still teething. Im thinking she will have her 4 bottom teeth pretty quickly.
Robert and I went and spent the night at the Hilton downtown and had drinks. It was a nice night to get away. Although of course I didn't sleep at all. We really enjoy having some time to actually have conversation. I forget how that feels sometimes. Day to day life gets so busy with work and remodeling and being mom. What a great time it is though. I wouldn't change it for the world.
We are so happy and we are so happy to have Dalyla. Sometimes I think it is too good to be true.
No comments:
Post a Comment