Thursday, January 16, 2014

Naming our new bundle of joy

I thought naming Dalyla was hard.  This was has been harder.
I have a few in mind but nothing is just popping at the seems saying CHOOSE  ME.
I keep going back to a few that I have thought of for a while:
Anastyn Dru Stewart
Anna Dru

I have a few others that I like but Robert isn't too fond of:
Devon
Makenzlee
Kennadee
Jakelle
Sawyer
Cailin
Anja
Hazel
Janessa
Ajayla
Jaylee

Now if this sweet thing could be named by Robert her name would be BEAR (I'm sorry honey, when you are born, you already have a nickname).

This pregnancy has been a good one.  Aside from the normal aches, pains, swelling etc, I think I have been quite lucky.
I feel like it is so far away, yet my work schedule makes me feel otherwise.
I am excited to meet this sweet thing and so is her Sissy.  So hurry up and bake so I can nibble you up!

No comments: