Thursday, October 17, 2013

It's a Girl!

Dalyla finally gets to be a big sister!

At 19 weeks already we get to adjust to the reality of having another sweet daughter.
One week ago my mom and I went to Dr. Quinn's office and sat through an exciting ultrasound and anxiously waited to find out what gender this sweet alien was growing inside of me.  The big news is IT'S A GIRL!
Robert couldn't make it to the ultrasound due to a last minute meeting conflict.  The utlrasound was a success.  No problems or abnormalities present which was what I wanted to see the most.

After that appointment I picked up Dalyla from school and showed her the pictures.  I told her I would let her pick out the first baby outfits but that she had to guess if it was a girl or boy by the section I took her in at the store.  She said on the way to the store, "it's a girl mom".  :)  She knew already.  :)


Robert and I are trying to find names for this new addition.  We so far have only semi agreed on one name and that is Anna.  I liked Anna Sue but then her initials would be ASS.  Not good.  :)

October has already flown by and almost November.  Dalyla is growing like a weed.  She is now going to Challenger school and loves it.
She comes home with new songs and things that she has learned every day.
She has learned about Columbus, planets, spiders, and cowboys. 
She is learning her vowels and working on her alphabet song.  Not only does she have to memorize the ABC's, but she has to say the sounds along with the letters before she can get her crown.  :)

Dalyla likes to work out on the rings and be in the garage when Robert and I work out.  There is this Crossfit commercial where it shows a little girl on the rings while her dad works out and that is her favorite!  She loves it.  So she makes sure she works out with mom and dad.


I think the latest funny thing Dalyla has said was "no other babygirl can do these workouts"  or something like that.  It was funny!  I wish I could remember everything she says because she says some funny stuff.



  



My cowgirl sunshine
  

No comments: