Dalyla is so smart. She pretty much talks like a grown up and has great english so far.
She says her sentences correctly most of the time and tries so hard to get her thoughts out in words.
She told me the other night that she wants to Marry Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid. She still loves babies and she is getting really good at playing by herself and make believe play. She plays with barbies and horses. She loves to play dress up and has a chest full of dresses. She has this pink dress that Grandma bought her and she LOVES that dress. It is pretty much rags after washing it so much but she won't let it go.
We took her to Disneyland and I wanted to pay for her to get her hair done and make up along with a new princess dress....but she walked in and saw a Bell tutu skirt and a Rapunzel shirt and that was the end of that. :) She loved Disneyland! She was such a good traveler. She did well on the plane, she slept and ate well, and she was able to ride a lot of rides. I definitely would like to take her back again next year.
She loves her cousin Aspen and always wants to do her hair like her. She tells me "I want braids like Aspen".
She really just amazes me! I am impressed by her knowledge and language. She tells me things and remembers things that blow me away. I need to start writing in a Journal so I can remember the things she says because they crack me up.
Dalyla has been going to The Little Gym. SHe loves it! We do a parent and tot gym class. It is a lot of play but they really learn how to listen and do tasks. She reminds me Not to leave her every time we go though. I traumatized her by taking her to a dance class too early.
It makes my heart happy to see her in love with her Daddy. He is such a wonderful dad and she loves him so much.
Two of the most favorite things about Dalyla that I love (well it's hard to sum it up in two but..):
Her creativity. She really draws and colors things and then talks bout it with such creativity. She tells me stories all of the time.
Her sweetness. She is so sweet and tender hearted. She is always caring for me, tells me not to get hurt if I am doing something. And if she hears someone crying she really tunes in and asks questions.
She is about 36 inches tall and about 30lbs. She is learning how to do handstands and dribble a ball. She is really interested in reading. She loves the Little Mermaid, Jasmine, Snow White, and Cinderella.
She really is my butterfly and I love her soooo much!
No comments:
Post a Comment