She loved the Wild Animal Safari park. it had fun play stations for her to play at with water. It broke up watching the animals enough for her to stay interested.
This is my favorite picture from that day-
Of course I loved all of them I took. So I will post a slide show soon.
We went to the Beach and played in the sand which was really fun. Dalyla loved it. She found sea shells and built a castle (which she likes to promptly knock over).
Daddy took her in the waves and she liked that too.
What a trooper. We were in the sun and all over the place for 3 days. She did very well.
We also took a little train through the Safari Park. Dalyla thought that was neat.
I have to go to work so later I will post more on the Zoo and San Diego Trip.

No comments:
Post a Comment