Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Daddy...where are you?"

"Where are you" is Dalyla's new thing she calls out.
And it is so cute how she says it. Whe ah vyou..:) LOL!
She is also now saying "I love you". So sweet. The other night she rubbed under my chin with both of her hands and said, "I love you" and gave me a big hug. OMG, melts my heart!
She is the sweetest kid ever. She does have her little naughty streak and man is she determined. But I love everything about her!
We are trying to teach her to pedal her trike now. Last friday was such a nice day weather wise. We went to the park and for a walk. Then she was able to play in her sand box for a bit too.
We just bought a trailer and when we went to go pay for it she played in the bunk beds. OMG, you would have thought she was in heaven. She already figured out how to turn on and off the light. :)

No comments: