Dalyla was a cheetah this year. She looked like a kitty cat more though. She loved to wear her little hat. She normally hates things on her head. But when I would say, "let's put on your kitty hat" she would tilt her head forward like she was so excited.
She got to go trick or treating at Grammy Becki's work and my work. She had 3 suckers in 20 minutes. Yes, she loves sugar now!
We went to Zachary's school costume parade early in the morning to start the day off. She loved looking at all of the costumes. She especially liked the witch hats. Zachary was a ninja..( i think). :)

Robert and I went out on Friday night to a party and hung out with Todd since he was in town this year. So Robert of course couldn't be anything modest. He was a Sexy Nun and I was Pocahontas. We had a good time.

No comments:
Post a Comment