I just rocked my sweet baby to sleep tonight and thought I needed to share how wonderful it felt.
I want to rock and hold her all night and all day. I think about how much she means to me at night as I hold her. What a joy she has brought us and how much I enjoy doing all of the challenging work because rocking her to sleep at night makes it all worth it. As she is suckling and rubbing my skin and as i rub her hair and skin we bond so deep. It is absolutely amazing.
Dalyla, someday when you read this I hope you know how much rocking you to sleep at night meant to me. And how much I will cherish these times deep in my heart.
Your mommy and daddy love you more than anything in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment