Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Stewart Family Update



Dalyla-
Today she is crying/whining herself to sleep. Tonight is the first night she is going to sleep in her crib. She is not too happy with me. I am taking ship on the spare bed upstairs to be closer. We will see how this goes tonight, Sunday, and then Monday. Monday afternoon is her ultrasound. This is to check to make sure her bladder and urinary plumbing is working correctly. :) So far so good. The infection is all cleared up.
She is getting so big. She is 15 lbs now! She wears 3-6 month clothes but also in Old Navy pants she wears 6-12 month. So crazy! I look at her everyday and I am just amazed at how beautiful she is and how lucky we are. She is almost sitting up on her own. She flops herself backwards so I have to keep an eye on her. She kicks with her legs in the bath tub now. She really likes the water. When she lays on her tummy she will try to kick and scoot. She hasn't really rolled over quite yet but she is very close. She has done it a couple times but hasn't since.
She is giggling and so much more interactive. She likes to try to eat her toes too. She doesn't sleep well at night so we are hoping to get her in a groove and like her bed.

Robert and I are doing great. We are still trying to juggle work, house, parenting, and our relationship. It's going well though...aside from my obvious lack of sleep.

No comments: