Oh man, is this the hardest thing I have done!
It is so hard to leave my beautiful baby girl to go to work. I hate knowing that I am missing out on so much during the day. Her giggles, smiles, jibber jabber, movement..>EVERYTHING!
I have peace of mind knowing that grandma is babysitting and not some stranger. Thank goodness.
I just looked back through my blog posts and at pictures of Dalyla and how much she is changing. It is amazing how fast it happens.
She has started grabbing her toys. She loves this Lion that I puton her bed. It attaches to the side and has a mirror on it. Then the feet are rattles that dangle. She will lay and talk and play with him for an hour or more. I feel bad if i leave her in there for too long but Im sure she would love it if I did.
She talks so much. She makes some of the cutest noises.
Dalyla is a drewler. She drewls so much. I think she is close to teething. Her shirt will be wet in 10 minutes.
I had to take her to the doctor for a cold in her eye. Poor little thing. 3 months old and her first dr.appt that wasn't for shots. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment