Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Family update





Wow, a month has gone by already. Our little Dalyla Skye is now 5 weeks old. She is so sweet and I couldn't ask for better.
She smiles a lot now when I talk to her. She is starting to make little ooohing noises. It won't be long before she is laughing and talking back.

She is liking the bath more now. I think she feels more secure and likes the warm water.
She has now grown out of most of her "newborn" clothes. She still wears the 0-3 month clothes. I can't believe it!!
I don't know if we will get through all of her cute clothes before she can't fit in them.
I know that most she will only wear once. :)

Robert and I are getting more sleep. She sleeps now 3 hours at a time and in her own bed. Yippee.

Not much else is new. Our world is now Dalyla. We try to fit in the occasional relaxing on the couch along with yard work and house work.

Hopefully we get to do some camping this summer.

Here are some updated pics.

No comments: